Thank you for your interest in applying for a Learning Enrichment Grant hosted by the Monroe Public Schools Foundation. It is our mission to create access and opprotunity, empowering today's students to become tomorrow's leaders. The Foundation helps provide the resources needed for every student to become engaged in relevent, rigorous and personal learning.
MPSF Grants are offered to ANY Monroe Public Schools Employee used for creative projects, programs, equipment or training to enhance student learning.
AWARD AMOUNTS: Up to $500 for individual project OR up to $1000 total for (2) or more collaborating on a project (groups, grades or departments applying together).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, October 21st, 2019 by midnight Pacific Time.
FUNDING TIMELINE: Funds will be announced and available, Monday, November 4, 2019 and must be spent by May 30, 2020. Grants are not able to be rolled over to the following year. If you are unable to use your grant by May 30th, please email an extension request to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 30th.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Each application will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Project directly supports student learning.
- Application clearly describes specific student outcomes and how successes of the project will be measured.
- Learning activities are creative and encourage active student participation.
- Budget is complete, accurate and supports proposed activities.
MPSF seeks to fund a wide range of projects across the K-12 continuum. Each proposal is evaluated based on the current application and projects that received grant awards in years past are not guaranteed funding.
- Complete Application
- Application must have Principal/Building Supervisor approval.
- All grant recipient's agree to acknowledge MPSF funding of the project in at least in (2) specific ways and will complete a project evaluation by the end of the 2019-20 school year. Failure to do so will prevent approval of future MPSF classroom grant applications.
QUESTIONS: Please contact our office 360.804.4317 or email@example.com
Thank you for applying for a scholarship through the Monroe Public Schools Foundation Local Community Scholarship Application. When you apply through this application, you open the door to many local community organizations, service and non-profits, businesses, School Administration, Staff, PTO/PTA, family memorial scholarships and individuals who want to give the gift of education through scholarships.
This application is open to any Class of 2020 Graduating Senior within the Monroe School District. All Monroe High School, Leaders In Learning and Sky Valley Education Center graduating seniors are encouraged to apply.
Applicants chosen for a scholarship(s) will be notified May 10th via email. You will not be notified scholarship award(s) or the amount until the ceremony at your school:
Monroe High School - Thursday, May 28th at 6:30
Leaders In Learning - Friday, June 5th at 7:pm
Sky Valley Education Center - Saturday, June 13th 1:pm